Rugged Overland Outfitters LLC (herein “We”) only ships within the USA and it’s territories. We ship via USPS and UPS Ground, as preferred shipping methods. Expedited and Next Day options are available upon request.
• In-Stock items ship 1-2 business days, except recognized USPS holidays.
• Orders placed Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, will be shipped the following Monday.
• Drop-shipped and/or special-order items are subject to manufacturer availability, and shipping times may vary. We do our best to monitor and update the availability of items from our suppliers/manufacturers. We are not liable for delay in delivery beyond the scheduled date. Payments for these orders will not be processed until availability is confirmed, and then the order will be processed once payment clears. Please see our PAYMENT POLICY for more details.
• Drop-shipped items to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico may require a higher shipping rate than the rate listed for that item. We will inform Customer of the rates for approval before processing payment and fulfilling the order.
• Orders containing both In-Stock items and Drop-Shipped/Special-Order items will be shipped and invoiced separately.
• Customer is responsible for verifying and providing the correct shipping address on the order. Customer will be provided with a tracking number and is responsible for order once it has shipped. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact the shipping company to report.
• Submitted orders with payments deemed High-Risk for fraud by payment processors will not be fulfilled and Customer will be notified. Please see our PAYMENT POLICY for more details.
• Customer is responsible for return shipping/freight charges, and original shipping fees are non-refundable. However, if you received the wrong product, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and completed RMA form. Please see our RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY for more details.