Jeep JK Dual Battery Tray DIY Kit '07-11 Wrangler JK Genesis Offroad.
For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your Jeep Wrangler JK.
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- New rubber fuel hoses to relocate your evap solenoid
- Hose clamps for the fuel hose
- Stainless hardware to secure the top lid
- Caps for the threaded studs on the firewall
- Powder coated for durability
- Integrated fuse box holder and evap solenoid holder
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Any Group 34 battery will fit our tray
- For your convenience, you can select from the Optima Red Top or Yellow Top, or the Odyssey PC1500 from the menu above to have the correct battery drop shipped to your door for less than you'll pay at the store with sales tax
- Optima Red Top is a good engine starting battery, but not recommended or warranted for use in deep cycle applications. 800 CCA, 50 Ah capacity, 100 minute reserve time
- Optima Yellow Top is a good high power, dual purpose engine start and deep cycle battery. 750 CCA, 55 Ah capacity, 120 minute reserve time
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T is for those who need the most capacity possible! 850 CCA, 68 Ah, and 135 reserve time
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its larger size
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
Fits all Jeep JK's, 2007- 2011
- 07-11 3.8L
- European diesel engines (left hand drive only)
- Hemi engines - 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4L
- LS engines including the new LS3
Power add-on compatibility
- RIPP Supercharger
- Prodigy Performance Turbo
- Magnuson Supercharger
- Sprintex Supercharger
- Rugged Ridge
- Not compatible with the River Raider cowl snorkel
Works with aftermarket air intake systems that use the factory air box space.